Great News! Love is no longer a mystery. There is a new science of love that can help us build safe, secure, loving relationships. Join an 8 week couples group based on Hold Me Tight: Seven conversations for a lifetime of love by Sue Johnson Ph.D. The format includes teaching and discussion of key components, video examples, an exercise for couples to process together, and homework.
. Couples learn how to:
- Identify the parts that contribute to your negative cycle
- Find ways to stop the cycle and create new positive patterns of relating
- Understand your spouse’s need for connection
- Repair the relationship
- Create safety and security in the relationship for both of you
- Build a deeper, stronger relationship that can endure through the years
This group is offered periodically on Thursday evenings . Please call or email for the registration form. This educational group runs two hours a week for eight weeks..
For more information about this group or the next group, please call 206-321-4850 or email me at [email protected]